Join 501 other subscribers
Recent Posts: Monday Window
Monday Window – May 29, 2023
Vehicle Windows Normally I don’t take photos when driving. That statement leaves a bit of wiggle room and that is when traffic is at a standstill. On my way home one day last week I found myself in such a situation. Traffic just crawled along. I saw some rising smoke ahead, and then a bit […]
Monday Window – May 22, 2023
Clouds over Atlanta Two years ago I was looking out a window toward the skyline of Atlanta. Interesting windows in many structures. It was evening, 6:48 pm, to be exact. The scene seemed worthy of a photo. I used my iPhone. The photo did not turn out well. It languished in my archive until just […]
Café Ludwig – Blogger
- How does a tilt-shift lens correct perspective distortion?
- How do I remove the EXIF data from a photo?
- How can I size the logo my way on my WordPress.com site?
- What is Mode P on a Camera?
- How do I speed my PC back up?
- How do I set a shortcut for a website?
- How do I insert an image into a blog post using its URL?
- How do I get the URL of an image in my WordPress blog?
- Can I reorganize my WordPress Media Library?
- How do I get to my WordPress Media Library?
Tag Archives: configure Windows 8.1
Configuring Windows 8.1 for Adult Users
Cleaning the dross from Windows 8.1 Some three decades ago the watch industry suffered through an agonizing transformation. The electronic quartz oscillator replaced the finely-crafted mechanical escapement, injection molded plastics took over the precision machined metal cases, and new manufacturers … Continue reading
Posted in Windows 8.1 Tagged boot to desktop, configure Windows 8.1, desktop, desktop shortcuts, start on desktop, taskbar, uninstall apps, Windows 8.1 6 Comments