Join 501 other subscribers
Recent Posts: Monday Window
Monday Window – May 29, 2023
Vehicle Windows Normally I don’t take photos when driving. That statement leaves a bit of wiggle room and that is when traffic is at a standstill. On my way home one day last week I found myself in such a situation. Traffic just crawled along. I saw some rising smoke ahead, and then a bit […]
Monday Window – May 22, 2023
Clouds over Atlanta Two years ago I was looking out a window toward the skyline of Atlanta. Interesting windows in many structures. It was evening, 6:48 pm, to be exact. The scene seemed worthy of a photo. I used my iPhone. The photo did not turn out well. It languished in my archive until just […]
Café Ludwig – Blogger
- How does a tilt-shift lens correct perspective distortion?
- How do I remove the EXIF data from a photo?
- How can I size the logo my way on my WordPress.com site?
- What is Mode P on a Camera?
- How do I speed my PC back up?
- How do I set a shortcut for a website?
- How do I insert an image into a blog post using its URL?
- How do I get the URL of an image in my WordPress blog?
- Can I reorganize my WordPress Media Library?
- How do I get to my WordPress Media Library?
Tag Archives: histogram
Light, shadow, and 256 shades of white? There is a door in my house that at certain times is partially bathed in sunlight streaming through a window. The door is painted in a uniform, warm, near-white shade. At all times … Continue reading
Posted in art, camera, Photography Tagged histogram, Photography, seeing 5 Comments
For some time I have been plagued and annoyed by some unusual effects in histograms of my photos. The histograms just did not seem right, nor was there consistency on how they displayed in different post-processing apps. To shed some … Continue reading
Posted in image editor, Photo Editing, Uncategorized Tagged digital photography, histogram 2 Comments
RAW file contents
What’s inside a RAW file? What you see may not be what you got! Here are histograms displayed by five different photo editing applications – all of the same RAW file. Take a look: The tools were set to their … Continue reading
Posted in Digital Photos, Photo Editing Tagged histogram, overexposure 2 Comments