Join 501 other subscribers
Recent Posts: Monday Window
Monday Window – May 29, 2023
Vehicle Windows Normally I don’t take photos when driving. That statement leaves a bit of wiggle room and that is when traffic is at a standstill. On my way home one day last week I found myself in such a situation. Traffic just crawled along. I saw some rising smoke ahead, and then a bit […]
Monday Window – May 22, 2023
Clouds over Atlanta Two years ago I was looking out a window toward the skyline of Atlanta. Interesting windows in many structures. It was evening, 6:48 pm, to be exact. The scene seemed worthy of a photo. I used my iPhone. The photo did not turn out well. It languished in my archive until just […]
Café Ludwig – Blogger
- How does a tilt-shift lens correct perspective distortion?
- How do I remove the EXIF data from a photo?
- How can I size the logo my way on my WordPress.com site?
- What is Mode P on a Camera?
- How do I speed my PC back up?
- How do I set a shortcut for a website?
- How do I insert an image into a blog post using its URL?
- How do I get the URL of an image in my WordPress blog?
- Can I reorganize my WordPress Media Library?
- How do I get to my WordPress Media Library?
Tag Archives: Import photos
Windows Technical Preview – Import Photos with “Photos”
Using the default photo importer in Windows Technical Preview With the Windows Technical Preview, a preview of Windows 10, Microsoft promises to correct all the flubs of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Those prior offerings were a disappointment for photo … Continue reading
Posted in Digital Photos, Photography, Photos, Windows 10 Tagged Import photos, Windows 10, Windows Technical Preview 6 Comments