Join 501 other subscribers
Recent Posts: Monday Window
Monday Window – May 29, 2023
Vehicle Windows Normally I don’t take photos when driving. That statement leaves a bit of wiggle room and that is when traffic is at a standstill. On my way home one day last week I found myself in such a situation. Traffic just crawled along. I saw some rising smoke ahead, and then a bit […]
Monday Window – May 22, 2023
Clouds over Atlanta Two years ago I was looking out a window toward the skyline of Atlanta. Interesting windows in many structures. It was evening, 6:48 pm, to be exact. The scene seemed worthy of a photo. I used my iPhone. The photo did not turn out well. It languished in my archive until just […]
Café Ludwig – Blogger
- How does a tilt-shift lens correct perspective distortion?
- How do I remove the EXIF data from a photo?
- How can I size the logo my way on my WordPress.com site?
- What is Mode P on a Camera?
- How do I speed my PC back up?
- How do I set a shortcut for a website?
- How do I insert an image into a blog post using its URL?
- How do I get the URL of an image in my WordPress blog?
- Can I reorganize my WordPress Media Library?
- How do I get to my WordPress Media Library?
Tag Archives: manual
Announcing my new book: Digital Pictures Basics – 2012
Posted on October 20, 2012 by Ludwig
Digital Pictures Basics – 2012 I am proud to announce that my new book is now available at Amazon.com, Senior Academy, and other sites. This book is aimed at seniors but can be a great learning resource for all. Please … Continue reading →
Posted in Digital Photos, Photo Gallery, Photography, Photos, SkyDrive, Windows Live | Tagged book, Digital Pictures Basics, Ludwig Keck, manual, Photo Gallery, share photos, SkyDrive, textbook, Windows Photo Gallery | 2 Comments