Join 501 other subscribers
Recent Posts: Monday Window
Monday Window – May 29, 2023
Vehicle Windows Normally I don’t take photos when driving. That statement leaves a bit of wiggle room and that is when traffic is at a standstill. On my way home one day last week I found myself in such a situation. Traffic just crawled along. I saw some rising smoke ahead, and then a bit […]
Monday Window – May 22, 2023
Clouds over Atlanta Two years ago I was looking out a window toward the skyline of Atlanta. Interesting windows in many structures. It was evening, 6:48 pm, to be exact. The scene seemed worthy of a photo. I used my iPhone. The photo did not turn out well. It languished in my archive until just […]
Café Ludwig – Blogger
- How does a tilt-shift lens correct perspective distortion?
- How do I remove the EXIF data from a photo?
- How can I size the logo my way on my WordPress.com site?
- What is Mode P on a Camera?
- How do I speed my PC back up?
- How do I set a shortcut for a website?
- How do I insert an image into a blog post using its URL?
- How do I get the URL of an image in my WordPress blog?
- Can I reorganize my WordPress Media Library?
- How do I get to my WordPress Media Library?
Tag Archives: shortcut icons
Icons on the Desktop
Posted on December 5, 2019 by Ludwig
Photo Post-Processing Workflow The desktop on my laptop looks pretty much like those on my other computers. There is a reason for that. My collection of photo post-processing tools has grown over the years, I have some favorites that do … Continue reading →
Posted in Photo Editing, Photo Gallery, Photography, workflow | Tagged enhance, PaintShop Pro, Photo Gallery, shortcut icons, workflow | 2 Comments
Make your own Windows 8 start button
Posted on May 15, 2013 by Ludwig
Windows 8 does not have a start button as it comes. Friends of mine with Windows 8 computers have been asking me about how to get a START button on their taskbar. It is a little cumbersome to get to … Continue reading →
Posted in Windows 8 | Tagged shortcut, shortcut icons, Start button, start button substitute, Windows 8 | 3 Comments