Join 501 other subscribers
Recent Posts: Monday Window
Monday Window – May 29, 2023
Vehicle Windows Normally I don’t take photos when driving. That statement leaves a bit of wiggle room and that is when traffic is at a standstill. On my way home one day last week I found myself in such a situation. Traffic just crawled along. I saw some rising smoke ahead, and then a bit […]
Monday Window – May 22, 2023
Clouds over Atlanta Two years ago I was looking out a window toward the skyline of Atlanta. Interesting windows in many structures. It was evening, 6:48 pm, to be exact. The scene seemed worthy of a photo. I used my iPhone. The photo did not turn out well. It languished in my archive until just […]
Café Ludwig – Blogger
- How does a tilt-shift lens correct perspective distortion?
- How do I remove the EXIF data from a photo?
- How can I size the logo my way on my WordPress.com site?
- What is Mode P on a Camera?
- How do I speed my PC back up?
- How do I set a shortcut for a website?
- How do I insert an image into a blog post using its URL?
- How do I get the URL of an image in my WordPress blog?
- Can I reorganize my WordPress Media Library?
- How do I get to my WordPress Media Library?
Category Archives: Photo Editing
Topaz Photo AI – a new tool
Topaz Labs has added a new tool to their collection of outstanding photo editing programs. Topaz Photo AI includes features from Topaz DeNoise AI, Topaz Sharpen AI, and Topaz Gigapixel AI. It adds intelligence that selects what can enhance an … Continue reading
For some time I have been plagued and annoyed by some unusual effects in histograms of my photos. The histograms just did not seem right, nor was there consistency on how they displayed in different post-processing apps. To shed some … Continue reading
Posted in image editor, Photo Editing, Uncategorized Tagged digital photography, histogram 2 Comments
Upscaling Photos Every so often an image comes up that needs to be enlarged. Recently I came across a small JPG format photo of my parents on their wedding day. It was just 800 pixels high and 524 pixels wide. … Continue reading
Posted in image editor, Photo Editing Tagged image resize, image upscale, ON1 Resize AI, Topaz Labs Gigapixel AI 1 Comment